- This event has passed.
Moving Forward in Wellness: 2021 Health Fair
January 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
2pm Google Meet Start
Free and open to the public.
Virtual and In-Person Options!
We’re all about physical and mental wellness! Join us for the Moving Forward in Wellness Health Fair either virtually or in-person.
Safety first! We’ll have vendors socially distanced in the Cafe, Conference Room (with door open), Energy Studio, Vitality Studio, Flow Studio, Lobby and Retreat areas.
You’ll reserve a block of 30 minutes between 1-4pm to visit our health and wellness related vendors. Each 30 minute time block will be limited to 10 people, and preregistration is required.
Reserve Your Time Slot
Featured Vendors/Demos Include:
- Hannah Jefferson (L.A.c., M.A.c.): Ear acupuncture/acupressure
- Sam Lewandowski ( RDN, LDN, CEDRD): Nutrition assessments with healthy snacks
- Alex Donegan (200 RYT, RPYT): Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga demos
- Jenn Gruber (CLC): Creating an Amazing New Year with Life Coach Jenn
- Samantha Orlando (RN, BSN): Heart Health/Blood Pressure Management/ Cholesterol Info with heart healthy snacks
- Bethany Ryker (LMT): Guided Head/Neck Massage demo and QiGong demos
- Suangela Abrams: Pilates Reformer for hip mobility/flexibility assessments
- Olga Campora (500 RYT): Healthy Back Yoga for office workers
- Jen Randle (500 RYT): Meditation/breathing exercises for stress/anxiety management
- Gabrielle Guisewite: Chiropractic Office
- Cold Plunge/Salt Room/Hot Tub Sign-ups
- Ariel Ross (Holistic Physical Therapist): Full body mobility screening & integrative pain relief tips
- Rachel Kemp: Personal training tips and body composition
- Kerri Cooke (500 RYT):Energy Medicine Yoga demos
- Ellen Faulk (BSN): Health Coach/Substance abuse support
- Rachana Parmhans: Reiki demos
- Regina Hobbs: Homemade face masks
Other Activities Include:
- Free healthy snacks and small water bottles
- Photo booth with stick masks and face masks
- Three guessing jars of jelly beans, mints, and M&Ms to win class packages
- Raffle jar for free personal training session at Rachel Kemp’s table
- Attendees will pick up a participation ticket at each vendor booth and the tickets will go into a raffle to win a Haven on the Lake gift basket
For those who can attend virtually, the event will start at 2pm via Google Meet link. A Haven team member will be filming the first hour of the in-person event and visiting each vendor/demo area to get the same information you would get in person!
All you have to do is register and a Google Meet link will be emailed to you.
Register for Virtual Event
For more information, please call 410-715-3020 or email HOL.Info@ColumbiaAssociation.org.