Spinal Reset Yoga Workshop
February 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
With Olga Campora, PhD, E-RYT 500*
If your body feels tight and stiff from daily stressors such as sitting hunched over a desk all day, being on your feet frequently, getting in and out of the car or other daily activities, this is the workshop for you! Olga Campora (PhD, E-RYT 500, and Yoga for Back Pain-certified teacher) will show you how to systematically improve your spinal health by mobilizing, stretching, and aligning all the tight muscles that are notorious for neck and back tension, all while building whole-body strength to support a stronger, more stable, and healthier spine without all the aches and pains — from the inside out! Who is the Spinal Reset Yoga Workshop for?
– People who do sedentary work (office work)
– People who have lower-back pain or intermittent pain
– People without pain but who want to prevent having any in the future
– People whose work requires long hours on their feet (such as restaurant, retail and hotel employees)
– People who do heavy work (weightlifting, pulling or pushing an object, continuous vibrations, intense bending, extension and turning)
– Athletes who still have intense lower-back pain after following the treatment suggested by their doctor
Visit the front desk or call 410-715-3020 to register.
*RYT 500 designation indicates an instructor is certified as having completed a 500-hour yoga teacher training approved by Yoga Alliance.