Pilates is a great way to develop stability and strength while creating functional movement in the body. Core strength helps to alleviate back pain and inform the body for more efficient future alignment. Let’s discuss any special conditions that are limiting your physical potential and allow Pilates to improve your vitality, strength and stability.
- 500HR Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT®)
- Moms in Motion in Prenatal Fitness Certified Instructor
- White Crow Aqua Yoga Certified Instructor
- Completed Balanced Body Pilates Mat 1, Mat 2, Pilates Reformer 1 and Pilates Reformer 2 trainings.
- More than 10 years of experience teaching Aqua Yoga, Meditation, Pilates and yoga in private and group settings.
|-||Haven On The Lake||Registration Not Required|