Master Pilates Instructor
Movement heals! Pilates is for everyone — no matter what level of experience. Strengthening and stretching your muscles, especially your core muscles (your powerhouse), is so important for good posture, good health and overall well being of the mind, body and spirit. Come and join me on the Pilates journey to feeling great.
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Peak Pilates Comprehensive Certified Instructor
- Pilates Method Alliance Certified Teacher
- Lolita San Miguel Pilates Master, 2nd Generation Pilates Teacher
- Les Mills Certified BodyPump and BodyVive Instructor
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program Certified Leader
- Hydro Pilates Certified Instructor
- Burn at the Barre Certified Instructor
- WillPower & Grace Certified Instructor
- More than 32 years of experience teaching group fitness classes.
- 11 years of experience as a Pilates instructor and a personal trainer
- Teaches Aqua Arthritis Plus, Barre, BodyPump and Pilates.
Monthly Pilates Reformer Level 2
In a group setting, apply the Pilates methodology as performed on the Reformer and challenge yourself as your lengthen and strengthen your entire body.
|02/12/2020||06:30 PM - 07:25 PM||Haven On The Lake||Vitality Studio||5/8||Register Now|