I believe that movement heals. Through movement, anyone — whether an elite athlete or a person new to exercise — can reap the benefits of Pilates. Pilates will increase strength, tone, flexibility and alignment in the participant’s body. Begin with a mat class. Start with the modifications you are shown and build up to the full expression of the movement. Add in Pilates Chair and Reformer classes to explore a variety of ways to practice Pilates. Enjoy the positive effects of this mind/body discipline.
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Peak Pilates Level III Certified Instructor
- MVe Chair Certified Instructor
- Burn at the Barre Certified Instructor
- Les Mills Certified BodyPump
- More than 19 years of experience teaching group fitness classes, including Pilates since 2009.
- Currently teaches Barre, BodyPump and Pilates.
|-||Registration Not Required|