We strive to offer the highest quality of instruction with a variety of classes, programs and instructors to meet the needs of class participants. I personally look forward to helping participants reach their goals through fitness and Pilates while having fun. Congratulations on getting started! This is the first step in a journey, and I am here to help you. Movement heals.
- Peak Pilates Comprehensive Certified Instructor
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Aquatic Exercise Association Certified Aquatic Fitness Professional
- Arthritis Foundation Certified Exercise Leader
- Burn at the Barre Certified Instructor
- Ballet Barre Certified Instructor
- Moms in Motion Certified Instructor
- Les Mills BodyPump Certified Instructor
- BOGAFit Certified Instructor
- More than 30 years of experience teaching group fitness classes, including Pilates since 2009.
- More than 20 years of experience as a personal trainer.
- Currently teaches Arthritis Exercise, Aqua Barre, Barre, Build Your Bones, Deep Water Fitness, and Pilates.
- B.S., Physical Education, Miami University
Intro to Reformer
Recommended for students with little to no Pilates experience. Required before attending a group Reformer class Open to first-time users only.
|04/24/2021||08:45 AM - 09:15 AM||Haven On The Lake||Vitality Studio||1/6||Register Now|
Pilates 1/2 Reformer
In a group setting, apply the Pilates methodology as performed on the Reformer and challenge yourself as your lengthen and strengthen your entire body.